catslightsaberSubscribeThe German WagsSubscribeSubscribe

jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2013

Ewa Piszczek


She is Ewa Piszczek (Poland, 1985), she is Lukasz Piszczek's wife.

Ewa has a bachelor's degree in Property Management.
They met when they were 17 years old in the school and they're together since 2003. In 2009 they married.
Ewa and Lukasz have a daughter called Sara who was born in 2011.

She supports Lukasz a lot.


After her presentation, I want to talk about her style.

I like her style, in my opinion is easy and smart. It's comfortable and classy. She combinated a lot of colours and textures but always perfect.
Her favourites colours are the dark ones like blue, brown, violets... Not so glamurous but smart. I like it.


She wears ASOS, Prada, as far as we know.





Information about Ewa Piszczek here and here.




You can look my tumblr too, here.





Thanks, Raquel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario